Sunday, February 10, 2013

Soup is on!

Yesterday I received my partner for the Bead Soup Blog Party, Leslie Wayment of AA Beads & More in Sebastian, FL. After being intimidated by making and sending a soup for someone who owns a bead shop and has access to pretty much everything, and being undecided on which of the soups I had already made to send, my stash called, I was inspired, and I put together a new one. I know it is the right one to send because I love it and want to keep it for myself. But, I know, that if I did keep it, it may never get made. I have so many projects floating around in my head. I can't post a picture of what I'm sending until she posts that she received it, but I will show you the cute little packaging I made out of some of my dahlia photos. I'm quite pleased with myself about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment