Friday, January 1, 2016

Favorites of 2015

 I make a lot of things and tend to fall in love with everything that I make by the time it's done. Here are a few of my favorite things that I made in 2015. My goal last year was to work on my shibori embroidery technique with an ultimate goal of someday being a juried artist. I never had enough stuff at once to photograph and send out and one of the places I was thinking of takes a 40% commission to have your stuff in their shop. I think that's kind of ridiculous, so now I'm at a standstill as I'm not terribly brave and don't have the guts to actually send my work out. Anyway, I did have the opportunity to do a reader's challenge for Beadwork magazine which is the neck piece below with the watch face on it. Stay tuned for what I'm working on now. It should be done in a few days. Happy new year!! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can make money by locking premium areas of your blog or site?
    To begin just join Mgcash and add their Content Locking widget.

    ReplyDelete